Project management is composed of a specific set of processes and employs specific skills, techniques, and tools that are applied to project activities in order to fulfill project requirements. It encompasses five main processes: project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closeout.
Project success does not happen by accident. In addition to having well-defined requirements and a team dedicated to implement them, success requires skillful project management throughout the project lifecycle.
Logizant Engineering has more than 10 years of valuable experience gained in managing large institutional and commercial space business projects in an international environment involving end-users, contractors, and suppliers mainly located in Europe. We offer our customers the following project management services:
- Full-fledged project management from project initiation to closeout, including management of customers’ own project teams, end-users, contractors, and suppliers
- Consulting on and auditing of customers’ project management frameworks and activities
- Setting up and configuring customers’ project management tools
We routinely write or contribute to the writing of project documentation, such as:
- Plans: Project Management Plan, Risk Management Plan, Configuration Management Plan
- Reports: Periodic Progress Report, Configuration Status Accounting Report, Risk Assessment Report, Cost Estimate Report
- Lists and registers: Configuration Item List, Configuration Item Data List, As-built Configuration List, Risk Register
- Schedules: Master Schedule, Periodic Progress Schedule
- Product Tree, Work Breakdown Structure, Work Package Descriptions
As names, scopes, and contents of project documents vary among projects and business areas, we always adapt our work to the project scope and conform to the applicable Document Requirements Descriptions.
We are accustomed to working for demanding, tightly scheduled and budgeted projects. While not limited to being involved in institutional space projects, we have extensive experience working for European Space Agency programs under the ECSS standards framework.
We guarantee customer business confidentiality in accordance with non-disclosure agreement terms if required by our customers.
For additional information, contact us for a non-binding discussion on your specific needs by calling us or by filling in the contact form at the bottom of this page.